God Wants Us To Be Happy!

Today's Scripture

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Jesus wants us to live satisfied lives. He came that we might have and enjoy life, and have it to the full-until it overflows! A major key to enjoying life is that we simply live to give. True happiness and true fulfillment comes when we give our lives away. God has a specific plan for every one of our lives. His plan involves reaching out and touching other people. The Bible tells us in Hebrews 3:13 that "we should exhort one another daily." So make the decision that you're going to be a giver and encourage somebody every single day!

A Prayer for Today

God, I confess that I sometimes focus only on my own needs and wants. Please help me to be a "giver" by putting others first. I want to live according to your plan, so remind me to lift up the people I encounter today with my prayers, actions, and words. In Jesus' name - Amen.

Joel Osteen Ministries

Previous
Next Post »