Refuse To Worry

Today's Scripture

"Who of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?" (Matthew 6:27)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Worrying gives the devil the opportunity to move, just like worship gives God the opportunity to move. Worrying means to play the enemy's lies in your mind, over and over again. God promises in Isaiah 26:3 that He will keep us in perfect peace when we keep our minds stayed on Him. So when the opportunity to worry comes, use it as a reminder to worship the Lord and thank Him for His good and precious promises! Cast all of your cares on the Lord, because He cares for you!

A Prayer for Today

God, I am weary from worrying. Please help me to stop the soundtrack of needless worry that plays over and over again in my head. I want to place my fears and concerns in Your hands and live in peace knowing that You will fulfill all of your precious promises to me. In Jesus' name - Amen.

Joel Osteen Ministries

Previous
Next Post »