Exercise Your Faith!

Today's Scripture

"But just as you excel in everything-in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us-see that you also excel in this grace of giving." (2 Corinthians 8:7).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

As a born-again believer, you have unlimited potential. Because of Christ in you, you can walk in unlimited faith, knowledge, love, and victory. The Bible encourages you to excel and grow in these areas and as you do, you will begin to experience that overcoming life of victory that God has in store for you. How do you excel in these areas? Just as a muscle grows when you exercise it, your faith grows when you exercise it-your love grows when you exercise it, and the grace to give grows when you exercise it.

So make a commitment today to start your new exercise program and soon you'll become a champion in every area of life!

A Prayer for Today

God, I want to grow strong in my faith! Please help me to exercise my faith daily by reading my Bible, praying, and staying in fellowship with other Christians. Help me to reach my full potential, God, by living, loving, and giving the way You intended. In Jesus' name - Amen.


Joel Osteen Ministries

Previous
Next Post »