Call on God for advice

Today's Scripture

"For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding. (Proverbs 2:6)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

The Lord grants wisdom. He gives good sense to the godly. He shows how to distinguish right from wrong and how to make the right decision every time.

Friend, you can make the right decision in life, every single time, when you listen to the wisdom of God and make the choice to obey it. One definition of the word "wisdom" is simply "common sense." I believe many of the challenges we face in life can be turned around by using the common sense God has given us.

If you are facing a challenge today–perhaps in your business, in your home, in your finances or relationships, ask the Lord for His wisdom. Ask Him to show you if there is anything that you may be doing to cause the problem, or should be doing to resolve it. When He reveals the answer to your heart, be quick to act on it and you will experience the victory!

A Prayer for Today

God, I confess that I often turn to friends, talk shows, and books for help before I think to seek divine intervention. Please help me to ascertain the answers I am looking for right now. Grant me the wisdom and the understanding to tackle what I am facing today. In Jesus' name – Amen.


Joel Osteen Ministries

Previous
Next Post »