What's Your Destiny?

Today's Scripture

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." (Psalm 139:13)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

You are a person of destiny! God chose you to be here before the foundation of the world. God knew you before you were ever formed in your mother's womb. God made you with a purpose and you are a vital part of His divine plan!

You may not even realize it right now, but you have God-given dreams and desires inside of you. The dream starts as a little flame and throughout life, you have to constantly add fuel to the fire to help it grow. As you continue to fellowship with Him and with fellow believers in your church home or small group study, God will reveal Himself to you in ways you never thought possible. He will reveal the dreams in your heart, and bring them to pass!

A Prayer for Today

God I know that I am special and that You were there the day I was created. I pray that I begin to feel a true sense of purpose; please reveal to me Your wonderful plan for my life! Thank you for believing in me. In Jesus' name - Amen.


Joel Osteen Ministries

Previous
Next Post »