With God

Today's Scripture

“Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God" (Mark 10:27).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

With God all things are possible! Now that’s a very broad statement. But, it doesn’t mean you can just do anything you want. You have to get with God first. In order to get with God, or align yourself with Him, you have to obey His Word. You have to submit yourself to Him and His plan for your life. You must turn your back on your old life and your old way of doing things. When you are in agreement with God and His Word, then all things will be possible. When you make your thoughts agreeable to His Word, than your plans will be established and you will succeed! Make whatever changes are necessary in your life today so that you can align yourself with God. Don’t hang around people that will try to drag you down. Guard what you watch on TV and what you listen to. Be determined everyday to spend time in prayer and studying the Word. The Bible promises that as you draw near to God, He will draw near to you. As you are in agreement with God, all things will be possible for you, and you will live the life of victory He has planned for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I want everything You have in store for me. Today I choose to align myself with You. Show me if there is anything in my life that is displeasing to You so that I can walk with You all of my days. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.


From : Joel Osteen Ministries
Previous
Next Post »