He Will Save You

Today's Scripture

“…Surely this is our God; we trusted in Him, and He saved us” (Isaiah 25:9).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Isn’t it good to know that you can trust God today? He is faithful, and He will save you! Save you from what? He’ll save you from anything that you need to be saved from! First and foremost, He’ll save you from the bondage of sin and death and give you eternal life. He’ll save you from fear. He’ll save you from the bondage of debt. He’ll save you from sickness and disease. When you open your heart to trust the Father by obeying His Word, the Bible says that He will save you from all the snares, or traps, of the enemy. If there’s something in your life that you need deliverance from, begin to declare that you trust God to save you. Sing a song of worship and declare His victory in your life today. As you step out and trust Him, He will bring His deliverance to you, and you will move forward into the life of freedom and victory the Lord has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, today I choose to trust You. I know You are a faithful Deliverer. I cast all of my cares on You because I know You care for me. Thank You for saving me! In Jesus’ Name. Amen.


From : Joel Osteen Ministries
Previous
Next Post »