Keep Walking Through

Today's Scripture

“Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me…” (Psalm 23:4).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

Everyone faces challenges and difficulties in life. If you are going through a valley today, know that you are not alone. God is with you! He is working behind the scenes on your behalf, and He will carry you through. Remember, your challenges didn’t come to stay, they came to pass. Don’t get stuck in the valley by allowing your setbacks to become the focus of your life. Jesus endured the pain of the cross for the joy that was set before Him, and when you focus on your victory, you will be able to keep walking through that valley! Shake off bitterness and self-pity today and be determined to press forward. With God on your side, no weapon formed against you shall prosper. As you keep an attitude of faith and expectancy, your challenges will become easier, and you will move forward and live the life of victory the Lord has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today

Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness to me. Thank You for giving me strength during the difficult times. I trust that You are with me today and choose to focus on the victory You have in store. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.


From : Joel Osteen Ministries
Previous
Next Post »