Not His Benefits

Today's Scripture

“Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits…” (Psalm 103:2).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

God has given us many benefits today! He’s given us so much to be thankful for. When you meditate on His goodness, faithfulness and blessings in your life, it will change you on the inside. When you focus on the fact that He saved you and set you free, the challenges and obstacles in your life will begin to fade away. Psalm 103 goes on to say that, “He crowns you with love and compassion and satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed.” No matter what you may be facing today, forget not His benefits! God wants to satisfy you with good things. If you need healing today, healing is a benefit. If you’ve made mistakes in your life, forgiveness is a benefit. If you feel tired and overwhelmed, strength is a benefit. As you turn your thoughts toward the Father today, He will strengthen and empower you to live as an over comer in every area of your life.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, I humbly come to You today. Thank You for Your blessings and benefits in my life. I choose to focus on Your goodness and believe You have so much more in store for me. I honor You today in all I do. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.


From : Joel Osteen Ministries
Previous
Next Post »