New Places

Today's Scripture

“…you have not passed this way before” (Joshua 3:4).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

God desires to take you into new places in your life. He wants to take you to deeper places in your walk with Him, and He wants to take you into higher places of blessing in your life. Are you ready to go to places that you’ve never been before? So many people today get stuck in a rut because they don’t want to get out of their comfort zone. They want to stay with what they know because it’s comfortable. But in order for you to reach your full potential, you have to be willing to step out into the unknown. You won’t ever walk on water until you step out of the boat! We all have areas we can rise higher in. Open your heart today and be ready to step out into the unknown. Trust that the Lord will guide and order your every step. Begin to expect that the unexpected is on the way. Be ready to step out into new places. As you approach your day with faith and expectancy, you will move forward in the abundant life He has for you!

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, thank You for bringing me increase in every area of my life. Thank You for taking me to new places. I expect that You are working behind the scenes in my life, and I open my heart to all You have for me. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.


From : Joel Osteen Ministries
Previous
Next Post »