Expect Good Things

Today's Scripture

“Surely goodness and loving-kindness will follow me all the days of my life…” (Psalm 23:6).

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria

What are you expecting today? Are you expecting to rise higher in life? Are you expecting good breaks? Are you expecting goodness to follow you everywhere you go? If you are expecting to get the short end of the stick, your own wrong thinking will keep you in mediocrity. Remember, God will meet you at the level of your expectations. Pay attention to what you are thinking about and make the choice to believe God for good things. Every day, imagine there are blessings, favor, increase, and promotion in your path. They already have your name on it! It’s just a matter of time before you come across them. Start confessing everyday “Something good is going to happen to me today.” Stand strong when trouble comes, knowing that your best days are ahead. Believe that God’s blessings will overtake you! Expect goodness and mercy to chase you down. If you’ll learn to raise your level of expectancy, God will pour out His blessings and favor on you. You’ll rise to new levels and live the life of victory He has in store.

A Prayer for Today

Heavenly Father, today I expect your goodness and loving-kindness to surround me. I choose to believe that my best days are right out in front of me. Help me stand strong in You so that I can see Your blessing in every area of my life. In Jesus’ Name.

From : Joel Osteen Ministries
Previous
Next Post »